Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Introduction

Hi, my name is Brooks and I'm a sophmore here at Clemson!! I'm a marketing major but really want to go into cosmotology when I finish school!! It has just always been what I wanted to do!! I'm from a small town about thirty minutes south of Charlotte but love to go shopping at the malls in the "city"!! Clemson isn't much different from home; lots of open fields, out in the middle of nowhere!! I love it though!! I have the most wonderful family in the world and am lucky to have ALL of both sides living in the same town!! Needless to say, that doesn't happen much!! My parents are the best that anyone could ever ask for and I love them more than life!! I love warm weather and the beach in the summertime, but I love snow, which we don't see much, too!! My friends mean so much, and I don't know what I would do without them!! Clemson football is clearly the highlight of my year...as it seems to be most everyone else's too!! I used to be the type of person that looked at bad experiences as a horrible chapter in my life, but I've learned that without those experiences I wouldn't be who I am today~ One of my favorite quotes, that I relate a lot too, is a Marilyn Monroe quote:

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

So true, don't you think?! Well, enough of that....now you know a little about me and my life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I love that MM quote. Thanks for sharing!