Sunday, February 24, 2008

Summer

This week, seeing as how we are able to write about the topic of our choice, I am choosing to write about summer. I love it!! It has, by far, got to be my most favorite season of all!! This could partly be due to the fact that I do NOT have school everyday of my life, which leads to minimal work that stresses me out!! Actually, its probably a LARGE part of why I love summer!! I tired the whole summer school thing last summer, and well, lets just say it didn't go so well!! I refuse to ever do it again...and don't know how those who do stay for summer school do it!! Its just not "summer" if you have school!! I love just being able to stay out until whenever, get up whenever, and just do pretty much anything that my heart desires!! I usually have a job in the summer, but it always seems to be one that doesn't feel like "work" at all, so its never really a big deal!! Being able to see my friends from home everyday is a nice little perk too!! I love going out on the lake and soaking up the sun, and the beach is a must!! I like being able to see my family; my parents, grandparents, and little cousins all the time too, seeing as how that doesn't happen too much during the school year. Needless to say, I CANNOT wait until summer!! This semester has been, and will probably continue to be, nothing less than brutal and its killing me!! I'm thinking that the day of my last exam, some type of celebration will take place!! A celebration for actually making it through the semester, if I do, and for the the first official day of summer vacation!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love spring and summer both. My favorite time of year is when spring really hits, and you have that gorgeous weather every day. I get in such an awesome mood then.