Friday, March 7, 2008

Interview Reflection

I felt as though my interview with Mrs. Rogers went fairly well, aside from some computer problems that I was experiencing. It was quite different than what I had expected, and that could partially be due to the fact that it was online in Second Life. The questions that she asked were very in depth and made me think really hard before I gave my answers. I did find some of them quite difficult, and now wonder if I answered them the way that I should have, or if I could have answered them better. The interview was very quick and Mrs. Rogers made me feel confident about it at the end. Overall, I felt like it was a great experience and made me think about things that could actually happen in a face-to-face interview with someone in the future.

No comments: