Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break

Another "topic of your choice" week, so clearly Spring Break is at the top of the list to be talked about!! To start, it went by too fast!! I have no idea where the week went, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Now I wasn't one of the college students that fell into the "big trips" category, because I simply spent Spring Break at home. I know it sounds incredibly boring and not exciting at all, but it actually wasn't that bad. I got to spend a lot of time with my family, some of whom I don't see much at all, and a lot of time with friends. It was nice just being able to kick back and relax for pretty much the first time this entire semester. I did absolutely no work, although I had plenty that I should have gotten a head start on, but such is life!! I feel like I blinked once and reality was waiting for me right where I left it!! It was tough having to come back...but just the thought of "5 weeks left until summer" made it a lot easier!! It definitely cannot get here soon enough!!

No comments: